Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro tank and trolley system?

slippy

Just starting out with wfp system, is it worth getting trolley system and 50 litre ro tank or too small? I was told by Soaps that the ro cleaned water will seep out of barrels and corrode my car on back seat and i need my boot specially lined is this true?

Also, window cleaning warehouse in Wales said a 50 litre tank would take really long time to fill so they only sell 200 litres, but Soaps said a 50 litre ro tank would be filled really quickly, who is telling the truth?

yeh i know nothing but if my ro water seeps out of my new 25l barrels they be going back...corrode your car...hmmmm i think not somewhat....some one is telling porkys :rofl:

i actually havent produced a drop of pure yet but am somewhat on the verge.....so how long it will take i will tell you in a few days....

I use a ro and it takes a night for my 100 Gad ro to fill my 100 Ltr water but , I too work from my car and to be honest if you care full and use 25 Ltr containers if the lids screwed on properly your car will remain dry and rust free

ta..puraclenz for giving me a time guide for my new ro system to fill my 25 litre barrels..but how long is your night?..

.mine is pretty short these days....i gotta 100gad system coming online ...hopefully...soon..

well the instructions say at least three times...do not fit the di until you have tested the tds out of the ro...so i assume..cause the instructions dont really say you just leave the canister empty but screwed in or else surely it would pee out everywhere...so its a work in progress...looking forward to my first output though../emoticons/biggrin.png

Have a 200gpd ro & Sunday it took me 8 hours to do 450 litres. But after the ro I run it through a di at half the speed it's coming out of the ro by using a small tap on the hose. Reckon it would take me 5-6 hours to fill 450 litres straight from my ro.

That's correct , set up your ro but leave the cannister of Di out until your tds gets as low as possible then unscrew the cannister and fit the Di cannister , ow btw if you have a plastic Di cannister be very careful fitting it because the seals on them are rubbish and if it isn't sitting right it will distort and be useless , I've got my system going through 2 Di vessels to produce 0 tds

divide by four....two hours for 25 litres now i am relying on that being right cause if its wrong...wet feet...well i will keep checking but you know how it is if you get on here..........:rofl:

bloody gav...i blame gav if i get wet feet...

Wait till you see how much waist these little ro units produce , if your on a meter like me you'll check it religiously lol

no i be freeish well sixty notes a month but ....and i am trying to re use waste...cause it is still water...but carrying it upstairs for the bog...well pumps are quite cheap..../emoticons/smile.png

Back