Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internal window cleaning

Clive Donnison

Hi

Does anyone have any idea if the dragonfly (or similar) internal window cleaner are any good and if so the best place to buy

Thank you

Expensive. The way I look at it it's a mop with a micro on it & spray on some glass cleaner. I get a mop from one of them bargain stores & use that. Costs me £3.99. I can clean with one side & flip it over & buff with the other. Works great & reaches quite high.

Thanks for repley...............I was just thinking about getting one that reaches around 28ft to save us going up the ladders in a busy place

there is a diy one on here somewhere.......but the real thing is a bit...expensive..and we do seem to have poles and a trip to the local b and m poundstretchers bargain mart ...hey mr taytay...dem things you sent me the link for..brill...its a secret..but tench is a kinda clue...and he dont use them..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back