Guest abs

Aqua dapter wanted

Guest abs

Want to give this a go if anyone has one :)

cheapncheerful

yeh i was kinda wondering what one was...er well suppose i could google but i prefer smurfing....

Tuffers

Never used one myself, probably won't either. I prefer to pinch the hose to stop the flow while bringing the sections down and I can extend the pole while pinching at the same time. Makes for a lighter pole IMO.

There is a nack to it. Anyone else do this?

Smurf

I'm always pinching me hose if that's what it is called now. Mind you sounds much more painfull than just tugging at it.:D

Smurf

I was one of the first to buy mk1's then tried mk3 xl's but now prefer to run the wfp hose on the outside of my poles so they don't work now. I might still try an aquatap though as can be used both ways

Are these any good then Smurf ?

cheapncheerful

er i tried the pinching thing and couldnt get it to stop but i will keep trying...the hose does get under your feet a bit and around bloomin plants:eek:

i very very knackered and just had a text can you clean tomorrow...er....i sent back ...its going to rain all weekend you know...i cant get everyone done on one day....:eek:

Tuffers
er i tried the pinching thing and couldnt get it to stop but i will keep trying...the hose does get under your feet a bit and around bloomin plants:eek:

i very very knackered and just had a text can you clean tomorrow...er....i sent back ...its going to rain all weekend you know...i cant get everyone done on one day....:eek:

Wait till come across a wheelie bin, you think you're past it and bang, it's like a Venus fly trap :rofl: