seye

My head is where the sun don't shine

seye

Ok so last night arive home open back door of the car to take T bar cloth in with scrims to wash em, oops no bucket and tools. Must of left it at last customer, so trundle in to town this morning chap last customer hmm no bucket side kick and tools to be seen, I'm still thinking someone else has taken them in as its happened before and Ive always got stuff back. However I have back up stuff in case of any probs. So get home tonight and guess what yes did it again only this time I travelled back into town as there is no back up back up tools to replace the back up tools. Fortunately stuff was exactly where I left them when hooking ladders on to the car. Honestly, never done that 2 days in a row. Hopefully I will eventually get other stuff back doh!!

cheapncheerful

yep usually takes me three times....:)

er not so sure cause i was flying by but was that a scrim lying by in the road at junction 19 m6 as you come off north bound ...i am buggerd if i would try and stop anywhere nearby...:rofl:

Shiny
Ok so last night arive home open back door of the car to take T bar cloth in with scrims to wash em, oops no bucket and tools. Must of left it at last customer, so trundle in to town this morning chap last customer hmm no bucket side kick and tools to be seen, I'm still thinking someone else has taken them in as its happened before and Ive always got stuff back. However I have back up stuff in case of any probs. So get home tonight and guess what yes did it again only this time I travelled back into town as there is no back up back up tools to replace the back up tools. Fortunately stuff was exactly where I left them when hooking ladders on to the car. Honestly, never done that 2 days in a row. Hopefully I will eventually get other stuff back doh!!

It's maybe due to too much sunshine as caused your lapse in concentration....!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seye
It's maybe due to too much sunshine as caused your lapse in concentration....!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think today you might be right I was like a srivled up rasin when I finished today!! :-o

Tuffers

I wander what you will dream of tonight :confused:

cheapncheerful

well....well...she does have some effect on me ...but dont tell the wife....so i thought i was all alone but she turned up to let the dogs out...hmmm...she kinda ...makes me...er....no comment ....fifth amendment:cool: etc...

Smurf

That's a sign of old age that is as I'm forever buying new stuff as can't be arsed to go looking for it. :D