Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man pants

Smurf

I had a takeaway curry last night....big mistake as I've been running to the loo since I woke up /emoticons/biggrin.png

Don't think the first customer of the day was impress when I said I've got the shits so can we rebook it for later on today. :rolleyes:

I have two consevstory roof to deep clean starting now a 2pm instead which is going to be fun without wearing me man pants so wish me luck :whistle:

It's times like this I wished I had bought a porta loo for me van & maybe a pop up shower too :confused:

Smurf i know i'm new here so i hope you don't mind me taking liberties but i just worked out what smurf means...

**** My Underpants & Regularly Farts

I have a cure if your caught out on a days work.

23wmt-articleLarge-v2.jpg

I would probably take someone’s eye out with that…. as they say better out than in:D

health and safety states always have a spare pair of man pants close by during cleaning operations

i think :thumbsup:

I think I'm all flushed out now @norm so should be good to go so to speak /emoticons/biggrin.png

Using ladders is a bit of a no no if I'm felling unwell.

I took an enquiry earlier on...the usual "how much do you charge" wanting a price over the phone. Anyway as it was a bit far out to take a look so I asked a few questions and gave a high price over the phone. Being self cleaning glass I upped the price even more as you do. The chap said yes that's ok when can you do it. Oh bugger I thought as I did not want the job really but resentfully booked the job in.

Just goes to show you don't have to sell on price alone I guess :rolleyes:

Quick update I did not need me man pants after all today so no back passage cleaning for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back