Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner

dual flocked or some thing like that mate using it over a year it ****** like lol
try a tecbuk john u wont b dissapointed /emoticons/wink.png there now 25 percent liter to:thumbsup:/emoticons/biggrin.png

The Sill brush for first cleans & Extreme Hybrid on a Swivel neck with SuperScraper attached for maintenance cleans.

Tuffers, how do you find the splay on that? I have one of these http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-Super-Lite--Xtreme-Soft-Flocked-Hybrid-FLHY.html

But find it next to useless as it splays way to easy and the bristles that should go into the corners of the window just bend and go all over the place

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-Super-Lite--Xtreme-Medium-Mixed---NEW-DESIGN-BRUSH_XTREME_MXHY.html. excellent brush.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-Super-Lite--Xtreme-Soft--Black--BRUSH_SL_XTREME_MM.html. Excellent brush.

Tuffers, how do you find the splay on that? I have one of these http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-Super-Lite--Xtreme-Soft-Flocked-Hybrid-FLHY.htmlBut find it next to useless as it splays way to easy and the bristles that should go into the corners of the window just bend and go all over the place

Got one of those, about ready for the bin. Are you asking about the splay on a dual trim flocked @keir? I find it quite stiff. The stiff version would be very stiff I'd have thought?

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-Super-Lite--Xtreme-Medium-Mixed---NEW-DESIGN-BRUSH_XTREME_MXHY.html. excellent brush.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-Super-Lite--Xtreme-Soft--Black--BRUSH_SL_XTREME_MM.html. Excellent brush.

No its the superlite extreme soft flocked hybrid i'm on about, just too soft.

But after falling in love with the new style superlite extreme medium hybrid i think i will give another go.

@cheapncheerful, with these brushes its not a case of having loads of dosh its just buy one every now and then and they add up, but if you find a brush that you really like and it cleans fantastic then it pays for itself very very quickly.

They really are tool for what sort of mood you're in or what type of work your on or remember the storm of slime i think you called it, the weeks and weeks of wind and rain, the right brush can make life easier.

Some days i swear the best brush ever is.....say a superlite medium mixed, then the next day after a few houses i'll swap it for a medium hybrid, keep that on for a week or so then swap to the long medium mixed.

I think a change is always good even if it tricks you into thinking its faster or better. Give it a year or so of being wfp and you'll have a couple of poles, a few brushes etc etc it just adds up to a great set of tools at your disposal :thumbsup:

excellent price...:rolleyes:whats this quick loc is it worth me going that way...or should i just keep screwing..he he he:whistle:
Quick loq all the way bud, its alot easier to standardise all your gear for swapping brushes nice an easy like

yep ...workin on my shopping list all the time....its a bit addictive this wfp business..../emoticons/biggrin.png.

.i am a bit scared as a newbie of looking a wally....so today ..only my second full house...they are never in...and no cars on the drive...got to be out....well you have to ring...and out he pops....apparently his car was in the garage and so he was working from home....twice now i have been caught out by empty drives...but he does have dodgy windows so they are getting poled from now on any way then on to do four more dodgy fronts...and later another full house ..its catching on:D

yep ...workin on my shopping list all the time....its a bit addictive this wfp business..../emoticons/biggrin.png.
.i am a bit scared as a newbie of looking a wally....so today ..only my second full house...they are never in...and no cars on the drive...got to be out....well you have to ring...and out he pops....apparently his car was in the garage and so he was working from home....twice now i have been caught out by empty drives...but he does have dodgy windows so they are getting poled from now on any way then on to do four more dodgy fronts...and later another full house ..its catching on:D
And how are the windows looking after you've cleaned them cnc? Any spotting etc?

Sounds like you are doing alright mate, sod it though dont be so shy just go for it!

My neighbour drives a bus and goes past me regular, when i first started with a crappy fibreglass pole with a brick of a brush he said it looks like proper hard work and i didnt look comfortable doing it.

Now after more than two years and better gear, he says it looks too easy

Think I will look into it now cnc

now I have dosh to sort my kit out I can spend any extra on wfp instead

no more digging feet into gravel and crossing my fingers

ahhh....i didnt look.tuffers honest...:rofl:

oh...okay all my life trad you really dont think i am not going to check every single window for the next few weeks...

very little at first...but then quite a lot ...but then very little...and of course i figured it out...

yes...its because when i trad....i only dry wipe away cobey webs dirt etc at the top...and now the wfp brush is actually cleaning the :turd: off..and so first couple of cleans i can expect it....and of course...i not upto standards yet and not got the best brush pole technique yet but i will not be put off ...i will succeed ...and it will be used more and more...

i was lucky today all four fronts out...what a run....but on the last house i decided to do the backs as well because they were not in and i was getting cocky.....and then i looked down to see the water doesnt always go away....and a big puddle was right by their back door...so i whipped the brush out of the shed and swept it away quick...

i naturally wanted to check when dry so went off to the first one....but i kept panicking at the old couple coming back and phoning for a plumber....but in this heat it was soon gone...and they are all none the wiser...well...except...

sandra...ahh she so sweet...so i went around the back to trad them and looking through the window was suprised to see her lying with her back to me on the settee...she is knocking on a bit and was very ill last time i saw her and is a diabetic...i could see her head moving about a bit but was kinda worried ...so i tapped on the back door...no reply...so i opened it and went in but i was too scared she may pop off if she awoke to see me stood there so i ventured out again...

not knowing what to do next i shot around the front to do the downstairs bay which she was facing....she shot up when she saw me..so she was okay...

i told her i was concerned and had just been in her kitchen and we had a laugh ...i really do like sandra...

and then she gave me a crash course into how to revive someone from a diabetic coma..i said i was going to just shove one of my sweets in her mouth but no...

its three spoons of sugar stirred into milk....dont ask me how i get it down her....and then the cheeky thing said...and a jam butty...

i was telling her friend this as i was collecting the money and she said yes...she had the doctor making her a jam butty...i like her style...oh and back to the wfp...i said to her did you see anything earlier....she said ...well i did see some dripping water...spotted...:rolleyes:

Back