Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upvc cleaning

er very suspicious tuffers...i still not tried the other one which is the solvent version you told me to buy....is this your company or are you on an earner:D

i was looking for something the other day to get rid of tiger stripes.....but then on the price i had given...extra work isnt included...i cant fit all this stuff in my car:eek:

gotta say ...good price though....

Nail varnish remover takes most stuff off pvc as it is basically acetone

cheap as chips but a bit wiffy indoors

especially good for tape marks and stickers etc as it dissolves the glue instantly

Nail varnish remover takes most stuff off pvc as it is basically acetonecheap as chips but a bit wiffy indoors

especially good for tape marks and stickers etc as it dissolves the glue instantly
yeh and it smells .....lovely....hmmmmm....read the magic sponges post....

i will have to get the daughter to do her nails now.....

Pvc cleaner made by Bond it, Me : "Wheres Tuffers havnt seen him on here for a while". Someone else: "he's been stuck to that cladding for days wi that Bond it stuff from ebay"

Chuckle :whistle: Now in all seriousness might get some me self if its pretty good.

Pvc cleaner made by Bond it, Me : "Wheres Tuffers havnt seen him on here for a while". Someone else: "he's been stuck to that cladding for days wi that Bond it stuff from ebay"
Chuckle :whistle: Now in all seriousness might get some me self if its pretty good.
:rofl:

Can't go wrong for a fiver. God knows how they make a profit, it would cost a fiver to post, it weighs nearly as much as a Tecbuk brush........>>>>>>>

What are these magic sponges??

I think there was a thread once but can't find it

What are these magic sponges??I think there was a thread once but can't find it
get them in pound shop wet them and good for cleaning black marks/dirt off window frames

as you scrub/ use them they self destruct this is normal and they are magic :rolleyes: so do a good job :thumbsup:

Hot pure water gets most crud off I find then if it don't time for some elbow grease /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nail varnish remover takes most stuff off pvc as it is basically acetonecheap as chips but a bit wiffy indoors

go on davey boy good post must give it go

Back