Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wee red spiders

norm

does anyone get wee red spiders on window frames?

wiping round the frames some houses getting red streaks on frames

couldnt work out the cause then spotted the wee blighters

got some red streaked frames now as it wouldnt clean off and magic sponge was back in the van

not had the horse fly yet thank god...the wee red spiders a few leave nice red lines on the white upvc but baby spiders everywhere....i am really sick of em this year...

Oh man do you still get red spiders last time I saw one of them I was playing cowboys and indians, hide and seek, kirby and all that. Just yesterday of course.

Little red spiders are a pain at the moment.....its difficult to get rid of those red smears they make. Horse flies can be vicious. One landed on my hand the other day and had drawn blood within a second. My mate got bit on his shoulder and it swelled up to the size of a cricket ball

Must be to cold up here for them, I did a customers house today who was just back from holiday with mosquito bites all over yuch and ouch!!:eek:

Yep and I tend to drown the little critters with me wfp @norm.

I carry with me in my double set of pouches cream cleaner, scrub pads, magic sponges etc etc so don't need to go back to the van.

does anyone get wee red spiders on window frames?wiping round the frames some houses getting red streaks on frames

couldnt work out the cause then spotted the wee blighters

got some red streaked frames now as it wouldnt clean off and magic sponge was back in the van

WTF? :rofl:

I have even managed to get a couple of bites on my trusty trouser snake.....was hoping for more swelling, to be honest....as was the lady wife!

esay way not to get bitten on yer trouser snake - keep it indoors :laugh:

[media]

[/media]

Yep and I tend to drown the little critters with me wfp @norm.I carry with me in my double set of pouches cream cleaner, scrub pads, magic sponges etc etc so don't need to go back to the van.
be prepared i was taught in the scouts need to remember it or its red stripes all over and grumpy custys

I have even managed to get a couple of bites on my trusty trouser snake.....was hoping for more swelling, to be honest....as was the lady wife!
always got tomorrow @mrtaytay :thumbsup: them flys will y :rolleyes: be waiting

Latest Posts

Back