seye

Threads that go on to di tank cap

seye

Hi Folks,

I am looking for replacement unscrewable threads that screw directly in to the hexagon shape cap of a di tank if anyone can help.

Thanks

Seye

Bingo
seye

Thanks bingo. The one from wintecs is the idea but think stanard size would be to big to go straight in think i would need an adaptor will browse wintecs site though. The origional way the top of my di tank was set up was a screw thread that went in to the top then a convertor thread to take standard half inch attachments.

Bingo

The ones from Wintecs and Cleaning Spot should fit though, as their all 3/4 thread to fit into the head. Hozelock type connectors click onto the other end.

♠Winp®oClean♠
The ones from Wintecs and Cleaning Spot should fit though, as their all 3/4 thread to fit into the head. Hozelock type connectors click onto the other end.

They will fit, I have four vessels, two with male adaptors into female ends & two with just straight male ends. They all do the same job but if you go the "two part" route- they will protrude more than just using a single male part.

seye
They will fit, I have four vessels, two with male adaptors into female ends & two with just straight male ends. They all do the same job but if you go the "two part" route- they will protrude more than just using a single male part.

Managed to get 2 hozelock ones much better than the way it was before as you say don't protrude anywhere near the way they did before, so thanks for help all :thumbsup: