Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Threads that go on to di tank cap

seye

Hi Folks,

I am looking for replacement unscrewable threads that screw directly in to the hexagon shape cap of a di tank if anyone can help.

Thanks

Seye

Thanks bingo. The one from wintecs is the idea but think stanard size would be to big to go straight in think i would need an adaptor will browse wintecs site though. The origional way the top of my di tank was set up was a screw thread that went in to the top then a convertor thread to take standard half inch attachments.

The ones from Wintecs and Cleaning Spot should fit though, as their all 3/4 thread to fit into the head. Hozelock type connectors click onto the other end.

The ones from Wintecs and Cleaning Spot should fit though, as their all 3/4 thread to fit into the head. Hozelock type connectors click onto the other end.
They will fit, I have four vessels, two with male adaptors into female ends & two with just straight male ends. They all do the same job but if you go the "two part" route- they will protrude more than just using a single male part.

They will fit, I have four vessels, two with male adaptors into female ends & two with just straight male ends. They all do the same job but if you go the "two part" route- they will protrude more than just using a single male part.
Managed to get 2 hozelock ones much better than the way it was before as you say don't protrude anywhere near the way they did before, so thanks for help all :thumbsup:

Back