jordan

Insurance

jordan

Hi i am looking to get a van in 2 weeks time i need business van insurance (wheres best to shop?) il only be making about 7000 a year as i just started will i need any other insurance and when the windter comes i might want to do carpet cleaning or guttering or any other jobs gardening to make money do i need a cartain insurance for all? also i want to make a business name how do you sort that out ?thankyouu

jordan

and what vans are best to look at???? maybe a 1.2 petrol or 1.9 diesel or something just cheap insurance

cheapncheerful

yeh me probably want a van...so will watch the replies with interest...a plan on here do good cover i believe...:)

Dave B

Tesco do cheap car/van insurance with business cover

covered my astra with business cover and wife named with her business use also for 280 quid

Dave B

I would get public liability insurance also

if someone trips over your gear on the floor they could try and sue the hell out of you

very cheap insurance considering most policies will cover you over a £ million

jordan

okay any more vans i heard the small ford transits are great but tad expensive for starting off

Dave B

If it's just windows get an astra estate or something like that..has the side bars on already to mount roof bars on and cheap insurance

SPCleaning

I use a Ford Transit. 2001 Reg. 2Ltr Diesel SWB. Fitted with a tank. Insured by A-PLAN Insurance. Just had the renewal £273 fully comp for the year.

They also insure the business too. Cost £16.00 per month. £5 Million cover.