Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Insurance

jordan

Hi i am looking to get a van in 2 weeks time i need business van insurance (wheres best to shop?) il only be making about 7000 a year as i just started will i need any other insurance and when the windter comes i might want to do carpet cleaning or guttering or any other jobs gardening to make money do i need a cartain insurance for all? also i want to make a business name how do you sort that out ?thankyouu

Tesco do cheap car/van insurance with business cover

covered my astra with business cover and wife named with her business use also for 280 quid

I would get public liability insurance also

if someone trips over your gear on the floor they could try and sue the hell out of you

very cheap insurance considering most policies will cover you over a £ million

If it's just windows get an astra estate or something like that..has the side bars on already to mount roof bars on and cheap insurance

I use a Ford Transit. 2001 Reg. 2Ltr Diesel SWB. Fitted with a tank. Insured by A-PLAN Insurance. Just had the renewal £273 fully comp for the year.

They also insure the business too. Cost £16.00 per month. £5 Million cover.

Back