Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wasps

Tuffers

Where are you this Summer, where are you?

A like to the first person who can tell me who the drunk woman was who said something similar live on telly.

Where are the wasps, I can't remember seeing one yet, weird.

must have missed the drunk woman bit on the telly but thats cause i always on here these days..bloomin forums..

yeh the waspies keeping a low profile at the mo....only seen..killed...:eek: a couple in the kitchen...well they be a bit dopey when they first come out...little sods...i remember all them years ago...one on my shoulder....one in my beer and stung me on my tounge:eek:swelling on your throat ...not good...ice cream the answer to cool the swollen area...and one near my eye i tried to brush off ...all in the same year ...never since...but ...like the elephant...i dont forget..scrunch scrunch:whistle:

give us a clue tuffers was it at wimbledon...

It was Delia Smith p!ssed up at half time, shouting over a microphone at the Norwich fans because they hadn't been singing like canaries /emoticons/smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
funnily enough I told a customer today that she had a wasps nest in the brick work out side her toilet window. Buggers were going in where a bit of pointing mortar had come away from the brick work. When I climbed up to her window I nearly pooped it when the army came out to give me a sting where the sun don't shine but I was too quick for the stripees.

but to be fare its hard to walk away and leave a window undone for whatever reason even though we let the customer know. It can be the undoing of us at times.

yep with you on that seye........but.....dont have a bright yellow wfp....er...da waspy thinks its a flower...well it didnt harm me...i would have liked to drown the bar steward but it was too quick........

Caught the tail end of that report on the tv, didn't realise it was in the UK.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

hmmm that bloomin wasp that got me whilst cutting the hedge yesterday still hurts...little swine...i presume it was a wasp as it didnt leave the sting in....all i remember is vinegar for wasps as i threw it at my sting..

er i hope we dont get a lot....as one decided to attack banana my yellow pole yesterday....yellow may not be a good colour for a wfp....

Back