Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tapatalk updated

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
We have updated the Tapatalk add on today. It comes with mostly bug fixes and image upload fixes. Did you know we have over 100 users accessing the site via Tapatalk.

yqege5yr.jpg

er for the thicker members of the windowcleaning community or those that have only just got a smart phone...where do i get it....is it on here somewhere....i cant get past the new posts bit...it be buzzing on here tonight...

Ha you get the app in your app store on your phone if its android phone it's called play store if its an apple phone is called app store if it's windows phone I have no idea search in your phone app store for Tapatalk then install the app. Once installed search for window cleaning forums and you will see our forum listed. Login and your on.

Ha you get the app in your app store on your phone if its android phone it's called play store if its an apple phone is called app store if it's windows phone I have no idea search in your phone app store for Tapatalk then install the app. Once installed search for window cleaning forums and you will see our forum listed. Login and your on.
Yep use it all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

er for the thicker members of the windowcleaning community or those that have only just got a smart phone...where do i get it....is it on here somewhere....i cant get past the new posts bit...it be buzzing on here tonight...
Hello cnc how are yea...? sending this via taptalk...lol

I do at times it's really handy especially the fact you get push notifications. Noticed after update I have home ten in the app not sure if it was there before or if it is linked to the recent thread add on I recently added to the site.

yeh as soon as i get a text or email...i have to reach for smarty phone and remove it from its case and unlock its code and tap through to get the message....and its usually from the bloomin wife about getting the washing in....i up a bloomin ladder..:eek:..leave me alone...

yeh as soon as i get a text or email...i have to reach for smarty phone and remove it from its case and unlock its code and tap through to get the message....and its usually from the bloomin wife about getting the washing in....i up a bloomin ladder..:eek:..leave me alone...
That reminds me of a new custy I got a few month ago an old guy bit of a stick in the mud type..!

Any way got all set up to start the job, just putting me head phones in from my Ipod when he comes out his house...see's me putting head phones in and says 'oh you listen to music while you work, do you"

His tone made it sound like a crime to do such a thing..lol any way for a reply I said "no, it's just the daily message from the wife with the list of jobs I have to do when I get home...! lol

Well it made him smile (for the first time in a while me thinks) and he's been fine ever since ..hehe

Lol its not for everyone I guess /emoticons/wink.png
It just gave me updates from posts I couldn't get to our homepage I'm pretty good with this sort of stuff usually /emoticons/smile.png

Its is a little confusing I know I guess some expect it to be like the site but it is very different. It will show you a list of unread posts but you can also view posts you have participated in, browse forum areas and much more. Its pretty good when you sus it out but yeah not for everyone.

Fair enough. You can though if you chose browse via the menu you can browse through any forum area and posts. I often prefer the normal mobile web version. But at times like Tapatalk as the push notifications are great.

Back