Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My diy gutter tools

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mart1001

The missus brought these back from Ikea, only £2 as I tell

her if she see's anything that might interest me...to get it.

Gut1.jpg

Could be handy I thought for cleaning gutters...it would be

great if I could mount them to my Harris pole. So I removed

the end cap and tried it for size.

Gut2.jpg

As you can see, it doesn't quite fit..but I'm sure that if I take

abit off with my junior hacksaw...

Gut3.jpg

...and there we go. Despite there being no thread inside, it

screwed on tight.

Gut4.jpg

------------

The claw tool didn't fit so well as it's not so tampered as the other two but after a blast with

my heat gun

Gut5.jpg

...it screws on lovely and tight. Those claw fingers are actually a lot stronger than they look

and they don't really flex much.

Gut6.jpg

Not sure if I'll ever find a need for it but, it's good to have nonetheless.

Gut7.jpg

I'm sure this scoop will come in handy to clear those big clumps of mud/grass and at the end of my pole, I should be able to just drop it straight into my bucket.

As I say, these attachments do screw on very firmly and should come in very handy used alongside my Gutterpro tools. I can still use them as hand tools too but it's good to know I have the reach should I need it and for 2 quid, I can't go wrong.

Hope this helps someone else as much as I hope it's gonna help me /emoticons/smile.png

Remember, 2 quid Ikea.

Mart.

thats what i like about this forum ,good honest tips

i mostly use a folding half moon gutter scraper that are sold on ebay for 2 or 3 quid

i will have a look for that ta boar....i be using some broken mop thing from god knows where...its just got the plastic head left on it but it extends and does the job.../emoticons/smile.png

Back