Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Serviceapp (mini-erp application for window cleaning companies)

Xsai Consulting

Hi,

We are pleased to announce mini-ERP application for all window cleaning companies. It will help you to automate your business and will help to improve your productivity and efficiency. You can manage all your customers, automatically schedule your tasks and manage all your finances such as payments and invoicing. It is available as a cloud service and can be accessed from anywhere from laptop/pc/tablet and mobile devices. We can setup your account very quickly and you can try our software free for 3 months without any obligations.

Subscription is available from as low as £10 per month on monthly subscription and further discounts on annual subscription.

Please contact us by email at [email protected] or contact us on 01256244179 or visit our website for more details at xsai.co.uk

Regards,

Gok

Xsai Consulting.

Don't know why anyone would pay £10 a month for something I can knock up in excel in <1hour?! Does the same and requires minimal operator input after initial setup.

yeh i canna even be bothered to write the bloomin numbers down....:eek:
Don't know why anyone would pay £10 a month for something I can knock up in excel in <1hour?! Does the same and requires minimal operator input after initial setup.
Hi,

Thanks for your comments. But this is much more than what you can do in Excel. It is multi-user system with back-end database and extensive reporting and other features such as role based security. We have setup it for local window cleaner who has more than 1000 customers.

Sounds interesting so please set me up a demo account user name "smurf" pw "demo" then I will change the password once logged in.

Hi,Thanks for your comments. But this is much more than what you can do in Excel. It is multi-user system with back-end database and extensive reporting and other features such as role based security. We have setup it for local window cleaner who has more than 1000 customers.

Please provide me your company details and I will setup and then you can register yourself. I will then setup the admin and/or employee role for you to take the trial.

I have to speak up for window cleaning software I have been using George for about 4 months now and my book keeping and scheduling work and debt lists are nothing like the work it used to be.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I have nvqs for excel and access so do it all myself

Very easy if you know how and I have never paid an accountant in my life

Easy to put filters on for unpaid jobs etc

I have nvqs for excel and access so do it all myselfVery easy if you know how and I have never paid an accountant in my life

Easy to put filters on for unpaid jobs etc
Exactly, so easy to set up filters for anything you've put in the cells, £10 a month better off

excel & access does have limitations that's why most large companies use sap which cost thousands to implement. :rolleyes:

Back