Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recomendation

seye

Hi guys,

Just want to share with you a extremly help full ebayer who went out his way over several e:mails over 2 days to fix my DI tank problem that you know about. The legnths he went to then only want to only charge me £5 plus £3.50 post for the downpipe and filter leaves me greatfull that there are actually decent people out there like in here that want to help Big thanks Gordon.

Gorden sells all parts for Di tanks and complete DI tanks.

For info incase anyone has future problems like I did heres his info:

Contact details: [email protected]

ebay member name: gordon4857

Seye

yes and for that reason alone i think we should all have a nosey and see if we can buy anything off him../emoticons/biggrin.png

me likes shopping for new stuff...

Anything you dont see in there to do with Di tanks just e:mail him he will sort you out.

I bought two 11Ltr vessels from the same guy earlier this year, I also received fantastic customer service as there was an issue with one of the down pipes but he sent me another right away & full of apologies too.:thumbsup:

They were a great price too.

Hi guys,
Just want to share with you a extremly help full ebayer who went out his way over several e:mails over 2 days to fix my DI tank problem that you know about. The legnths he went to then only want to only charge me £5 plus £3.50 post for the downpipe and filter leaves me greatfull that there are actually decent people out there like in here that want to help Big thanks Gordon.

Seye
I'm interested in looking at what he has for sale. How do I find gordon4857?

EDIT: found him. He's not got any spares for sale on eBay.

I've just bought a di tank from that chap today so will see if he lives up to your recommendation or not /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi guys,

Seye

I got a couple of the dumpy 11ltr tanks off him a while ago and the delivery time was very fast. Top notch items too.

What impressed me was the time Gordon to with me to get me sorted and then only charge me a fiver plus post ide say that was on the too cheap side. Seems a genuinely good guy.

Back