Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CleanClean

Hello

Just thought to introduce myself. I have been reading on here for a long time but get really annoyed with the banner "stop being a lurker..."/emoticons/wink.png

Have worked as a tradder as a teenager to earn some pocket money and do the occasional trad stuff still now. But have been mostly working as a builder/handyman, but getting fed up with it so slowly trying to go back into window cleaning but this time with a wfp system. As a handyman I do gutter cleans etc. so I achieved some customers through that and hopefully soon I be able to say that a have enough customers:rolleyes: (if there's such a thing) .

Bought some bits and next on shopping list is a gardiner pole. But will ask some questions about that in the right location.

Anyway, many thanks for all the brilliant info on here!!!! very helpfull.

CleanClean /emoticons/smile.png

welcome to the bright side of cleaning forums...beware the dark side....CleanClean good luck i a newbie wfp but with help from all on here am well on my way...and here is fun...have a laugh..at the good and the bad..ta norm.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back