Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Talktalk

mother in law was with them a year or two ago and she didnt like them @Smurf hard to leave them and charging her after she had left

maybe they are better now?

Was with them for a year, absolute nightmare, customer service was rubbish and was problem after problem with the equipment.

cra.p cra.p...you mean...they may be better as it was a few years ago...and thankfully my son couldnt stand it no longer and switched us to his sky account....and thats been great.....also we left him to keep paying the bill and kept quiet as its the only way he will pay back what we have lent him in the past....still got loads for holidays a new motorbike etc....and hmmm, rent whats that?

Why I asked is that my wife's contract phone was due for renewal and nagged me to get rid of virgin and go with talktalk on their cheaper esentials package internet, landline & basic tv for £25 per month instead of £59 we are paying now. Once signed up on that package then she could get get a realy cheap mobile phone deal for £12.50 as was paying £25 per month for a much lower spec contract.

Most of our family are with talktalk now so seemed a good idea to change over. I guess time will tell once it's all setup and working how good or bad talktalk is. I'm dreading the change over to be honest so if I'm not on here for a while you will know they have cocked up bigtime /emoticons/biggrin.png

At least the missus is paying for a new contract phone for me too for all the hassle. Bless her:)

What do you think of this £12.50 mobile phone package as all I want it for is to make the odd call so will work out cheaper than a pay as you go I currently use?

http://mobile.talktalk.co.uk/handsets/samsung-galaxy-s3-mini-blue#fullProductSpec

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get a decent ish phone for cheap with tmobile ee and get unlimited text phone and net for around 15 quid a month

Galaxy but lower spec than s for around 40 quid initial outlay

I'm on Talk Talk for Internet and Landline and am quite happy with them, my phone/internet bill is around £30 a month alot less than i was paying with AOL who WERE ****...

yep they were cheap....and if it had worked for me ....i wouldnt have moaned ..but...it didnt...:whistle:yep we pay more now...but...he he he...the son pays the bill anyway as part of his debt repayment so i not saying a thing....

All happening next week so a bit late now.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh ....my lad said....if you dont want to talk to smurfy again....tell him to get talk talk....:rofl:well my lad is quite funny....

Well I spend way too much time on here anyways so might get so peed off I might actualy do some work instead:rofl:

well nice knowing you smurfy......and watch the page load.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I was using the internet back in the early day's when it was all dialup modems... now that was slow.:confused: If you ask me people just have no patience these days :laugh:

well i for one will assume they have got better....for now...until da smurfy starts turning the air blue...:rofl:

well it can be quite titalating watching the page three shot load up bit by bit...not that i would do such a thing as i happily married..:rofl:.now that is funny....

My current broadband speed using a wireless router is 20 mb/s so I may find 1-4 mb/s a wee bit slower but I'm old and slow anyway so who cares /emoticons/biggrin.png

very facking funny smurf....the second time sky have let me down....on this post.....believe me...you dont want to watch embarrassing bodies...ohh mrs....:eek:

Been with Talktalk for about 5 years now. Been fine. Customer service a bit painful, but have only rung once. They do ring quite often to try and sell add ons but apart from that they are ok. Good vale for money inc TV broadband and phone for £25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back