Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tulsion mb-115 di resin

onions its really complicated this pure water thing..../emoticons/biggrin.png
Are you in a hard or soft water area cnc? Reason I ask if you are in a soft water area should make things allot easier.

yep i think im soft.....er...soft water area....and thanks to great advice off here...you know who you are..../emoticons/biggrin.png.....i have a new routine to stop that tedious creep....the first litre goes into my container in the fridge for me.....and of course a little flush here and there never hurts...

but no mention of this in the instructions...naughty....

T23 Anion content in that one, ours has T33 Anion content
But do you have some Doug? We have bought from you regularly over the last three years, and we are DI only, so if I don't order soon I'm in serious trouble!

The bag of Tulsion mb 115 di resin on your website looks exactly the same as the one I received also the bags I’ve used in the past Doug. Next you be telling me the referbished di tank I have just purchased from ebay with a new riser tube & filter is no good either.:confused:

If I recall correctly you also mentioned along time ago I had a fake tds metre which was untrue.:whistle:

T23 Anion content in that one, ours has T33 Anion content

Last edited by a moderator:
Surf the TDS meter is 100% correct. That is in hands of Hrmc.

Sorry for answering late as just seen this.

If you Google the spec of mb115 you will see the 2 resins it consists of. Our resin has nuclear grade resin mix as is also used for other applications other than wfp. I can scan our one of our lab sheets to show you the mix.

The supplier who sells that grade of resin to the company you bought it from has that spec listed on their website.

Hope this answers your question.

two types of mb 115, there isn't much of a difference between the two

We have ours manufactured to a high qc control.

Two distributors of resins in the UK which one of them is us

We sell other grades of resins to other industries

Doug I know purefreedom used a photo from somewhere on their website that you mentioned the tds meter was a fake but I actually bought a real one many moons ago not a fake copy from them. I did notify purefreedom of this so presumed they would sort that out.

Just goes to show anything can be copied these days

Thanks

two types of mb 115, there isn't much of a difference between the two
We have ours manufactured to a high qc control.

Two distributors of resins in the UK which one of them is us

We sell other grades of resins to other industries

it,s a huge issue fakes coming out of China which I have been part of investigations

What is crazy is we pay £3.20 for a meter to be posted. Someone in China sets up a fake eBay and website stating they are based in the UK. The sell it for £4 delivered to the UK. they get it delivered to the UK for around 50 p.

Us here in the UK pay for this service as the post office make a loss. This is out of the hands of the post office as is controlled by the UN

Latest Posts

Back