Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What's so special about ecover?

Dave B

Afternoon

I have been noticing a theme on here with everyone talking about ecover

I have a couple of questions

What is so good about it

And why mixing it with flash etc

Not being funny just I have used fairy since day 1 and if it makes a difference I will try it

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• norm

• Dave B

With the cost of washingup liquid being so cheap, coupled with the fact that if you don't like it on the windows, you can just use it for its intended use after, theres no reason not to just try a load of different ones. Personally I chuck vinegar in to the mix and its great, the only reason I wont try the flash is because I like the fact that Eco+Vin is all biodegradable, and that I don't cover my hands in chemicals every day.

• Like 2

the reason i like ecover so mch is u dont get as mch bleading frm the rubbers thats it realy but its not powerfull anouth on its own i think,so the likes of, flash, astonish,vinegar,ect needs to b added to give it some beans :)

• Like 1

er well ...im with my mate mr taytay...it evaporates faster than fairy but i still like it...and esp in winter use...but what the hell i just freebie what ever is under the sink in the custys house....

but god ...i love the shape of the bottle...er ...sorry but i like it...dunno why..........oh its all soap at the end of the day...me ..i pure now....

I started using ecover for a few months but am now firmly back in the fairy camp, the main reason being that ecover infused water does evaporate faster than fairy water....as cnc mentioned previously.

• Like 1
I started using ecover for a few months but am now firmly back in the fairy camp, the main reason being that ecover infused water does evaporate faster than fairy water....as cnc mentioned previously.

didnt think you would be in the fairy camp @mrtaytay :laugh:

yep i thought you said that it evaporates faster mr taytay and you were right....but i still quite like it ...but i not that fussy as you know....i mainly use what the custy has under thier sink...as its free...

but....me likes the shape of the bottle...:D

Ecover has been a popular choice for many for some time. It just really depends on what suits you many swear by fairy. Others cheap and cheerful. I tried several and Ecover was the best for me. Give it a try and see how ya get on ;)

Im using ecover with flash concentrate(was on a deal), as still cant get astonish to try, I have tried vinegar as well with the ecover, windows look fine to me, whatever combo i use so far. Sometimes i feel ecover doesnt have much slip, but just have to add more soap at times. Im still new, so dont notice the finer points yet, but im going by the advice on the forum and youtube

[media]

[/media]

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.