Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to wfp

Nigel blake

I have just changed from trad to wfp was wondering if u can rinse with the brush still on the window. I ask because I have house which has 3 floors and I need to use a 30ft pole to reach the top windows. The pole and brush r heavy and difficult to control for the rinse at that height

I have one or two 3 storey houses. Even using an SLX-35 with carbon neck and Xtreme brush, it's still hard to control. Try using a gutter to rest the pole to give yourself a bit of accuracy, or you can rest the brush on the side frame and rinse from there or rinse while you scrub.

Hopefully its hydrophilic nigel that'll make it much easier if you have a monofilament brush as tenchy says

It's a evo lite dual trim mono brush. Also what brush would u recommend for 1st cleans ?
Yeah you should be good to to rinse on the glass, i would practice a little on a downstairs first so you get a feel for it.

tecbuk hibrid;)
Yeah baby........deffo

It'll rip that shite straight off no worries

what i do is (its hard to explain) i use one of my legs to balance the pole, in this way i use my whole bodyweight instead of just using upper body strength

I position the pole on the inside of my thigh and the base against the instep of my foot when extending to a height. I have been known to thwack my gonads on occasions when the pole has slipped :confused:

You plonker rodney :rofl:

I position the pole on the inside of my thigh and the base against the instep of my foot when extending to a height. I have been known to thwack my gonads on occasions when the pole has slipped :confused:

Latest Posts

Back