Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Replaced...

cheapncheerful

the custy in question asked me to catch her in on a friday as she wanted some insides doing....er for many reasons....i made sure i didnt catch her in...and so i didnt get caught to do ...some...insides...er for a start..i only do all the insides or naff off....

anyway ...i went to put a sweet wrapper in her bin...and i have been replaced...View attachment 2750

They may do their insides, which is great but they are less likely to do the outside,....when it's cold and winter has us in its grip..

At least she will have a new toy to play with instead of a grumpy old window cleaner :rofl:

the custy in question asked me to catch her in on a friday as she wanted some insides doing....er for many reasons....i made sure i didnt catch her in...and so i didnt get caught to do ...some...insides...er for a start..i only do all the insides or naff off....
anyway ...i went to put a sweet wrapper in her bin...and i have been replaced...View attachment 4630

they slow you down so much upset my rhythm...and i really like being outside in the fresh air..i dont mind regular insides as i get a routine with them..in the winter i have to take layers off...dont like em...

I like insides as I only do them if custy has moved all the **** out the way

Double the money without moving the motor

Tbh I will do anything that pays (within reason)as have only started back up 2 weeks ago

Won't do anything dangerous but won't turn work down if it is safe..insides outsides skylights..anything

I have a 5 bed house I do.all outside and 4 skylights on roof.shallow slope though so walk on roof to do them.

Asked me to do gutters next week

About twice as long as average 3 bed both sides and both sides of double garage

Kerching

I cleaned em last year and had to pretend to do it as I have done them every year for 5 years and spotless

Take off elbow joints..pretend to bang them out in bucket put them back

That's how we like em

Had a old couple who asked me to wfp the outside and the old man got that thing and sucked the water behind me...
I had same cleaned the windows, next thing he was taking the water of with a cloth did have word but you could,int tell him

after several yrs of holding out ,i now advertize that i do insides. course thats easy now iv workers to do it while i stay out . mostly i get my girl worker to do it who is very popular with old ladies

the beauty about doing insides it gets you a chance to really interact with the customer and further jobs often result such as rain gutter clear out which im jus now encouraging after mostly ignoring unless i was asked

Back