Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sponsor a football team

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Just had the offer to sponsor a local 11-12 a side football team , this team is climbing the ranks in the league and last year they were constantly in our local paper £250 for front of shirts, I'll sort pics out when finished but what a great way of cheap adveetising

A whole football team?!

I just sponsored a Donkey!.................No really.

Our village has an annual Donkey Derby at the school. The Donkey's race with children mounted and the commentator reads out the name of the rider, the name of the Donkey and the sponsoring company every time. So all the visitors hear your company name over the speakers all day long.

I don't really need the advertising but the money goes towards school funds.

A whole football team?!
I just sponsored a Donkey!.................No really.

Our village has an annual Donkey Derby at the school. The Donkey's race with children mounted and the commentator reads out the name of the rider, the name of the Donkey and the sponsoring company every time. So all the visitors hear your company name over the speakers all day long.

I don't really need the advertising but the money goes towards school funds.
That sounds weird lol I don't need the exposure either but like said it's doing good ( for a small local team ) and seeing my company on footy shirts is more a pride thing for me /emoticons/wink.png

That sounds weird lol I don't need the exposure either but like said it's doing good ( for a small local team ) and seeing my company on footy shirts is more a pride thing for me /emoticons/wink.png
I totally get the pride thing. Also its shows the community that you are a decent guy and you have an interest in what's going on.

I would love to sponsor a local team. Good for you.

Latest Posts

Back