Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aquatap

andy1992

Hi guys

Trying to get the pins out so that I can take some of the grease of to tighten it up. Problem is cant get them out. Have turned it to half way and still not. Are they just really tight?

Let us know how you get on with the aquatap :thumbsup:

Hi guys
Trying to get the pins out so that I can take some of the grease of to tighten it up. Problem is cant get them out. Have turned it to half way and still not. Are they just really tight?

yep u can pull the pins out with pliers there just tite thats all im not keen on aquatap its ok but i pefer aquadapter good ider the tap but not for me:thumbsdown:

Can I borrow it just to see if its any good as I run my hose on the outside of my poles?

yep u can pull the pins out with pliers there just tite thats all im not keen on aquatap its ok but i pefer aquadapter good ider the tap but not for me:thumbsdown:

Can I borrow it just to see if its any good as I run my hose on the outside of my poles?
sold it to a friend m8 for £10 ha it was to louse for me i asked peter 3 or 4 times if he could send me some washers to titen it up i dident mind paying but no reply so i got shot of the dam thing poor custmer survice i should have listened to (jd) frm acs:rolleyes: £30 down the drain or wat ever it was some realy like it but i find it was turning off all the time an was hurting my rists an hands frm the constent twisting:mad:

Not to worry bud :thumbsup:....just thought I would ask instead of wasting my money if was no good

In the words of wagga " I think it's the best thing since slice bread." Even if it does turn off u just turn back on and go again. Really easy. Tighten up will certainlystop it off tho

I phoned Gardiners shortly after I found out they had introduced the superscraper to ask if it would work with the aquatap fitted to an slx, they said no, so im sad about that as really wanted to get one, cant remeber the reason, think it was that it just doesnt fit, so if Gardiner can adapt the superscraper to fit I will certainly buy one. PLEEEASE ALEX make it fit:).

I phoned Gardiners shortly after I found out they had introduced the superscraper to ask if it would work with the aquatap fitted to an slx, they said no, so im sad about that as really wanted to get one, cant remeber the reason, think it was that it just doesnt fit, so if Gardiner can adapt the superscraper to fit I will certainly buy one. PLEEEASE ALEX make it fit:).
I think that the operator you have spoken to must have been confused and thought you were asking about the Aquadapter.

Whilst the Super-Scraper does not work with the Aquadapter it does work with the Aquatap. You would need one of these to fit an Aquatap to our poles ( http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Aluminium-Pole-End-Screw-Type3-Alloy_Pole_Adaptor.html ). The Super-Scraper will fit under this adapter when fitting to the pole. The Aquatap then screws on to the adapter.

Hi Alex thank you for getting back to me, I will be ordering one up soon along with some more equip, I've had a heavy week then away at the weekend, so just seen your response. Ive already got the aqutap fitted with the adapter in your link. Just seen your new backpack looks much more like a wfp system and not a crop sprayer, so a bit gutted now, as I have the v2 backpack, does the job, but I do feel it lacked "the look". So well done for stepping up the game, I want to sell mine and buy the new one:whistle:

Back