Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shed lovers!!!

Bingo

For all you Shed Lovers you need to watch.....

Channel 4 on Thursday 24th at 8.00pm

'Amazing Spaces Shed Of The Year'....(part 1 of 3).

yep me saw that....yummy....i never bother with the local as they take too long and charge too much for a pint...from the fridge in a second...

My shed has am automatic hammer. So there is allot of hammering coming from the shed but I'm down the pub.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

My shed has am automatic hammer. So there is allot of hammering coming from the shed but I'm down the pub.Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk
he he :thumbsup:

I have a basic shed and a shed as big as a garage..the big one is storage in the garden

The small one is where it's at as is down the allotment

She has no interest in that so I get left alone

Full of beer and homebrew wine and 2 minute walk home while stumbling

Can make nice wine from most things..nettles. elderflower. Potatoes. Strawberries etc

but not ...lilac wine...apparently....yes mr taytay promised to tell me what to do with my pears...suppose its nowt to do with window cleaning but i do want to have a go at homebrew...could be justified as in the smurfy post....motivation...what motivates us...beer...cheers.

but not ...lilac wine...apparently....yes mr taytay promised to tell me what to do with my pears...suppose its nowt to do with window cleaning but i do want to have a go at homebrew...could be justified as in the smurfy post....motivation...what motivates us...beer...cheers.
:specs

Pears..grate em..squeeze all juice out through some cloth ..add boiled water that has cooled a bit all in a big bucket add yeast and then you have pear cider (perry)in a couple of weeks

yeh with you norm....now how do i get out of that....:turd:

now that does sound easy dave...i gotta try that...er...is that pure water..dave...lets keep on topic sort of in a round about way...

yeh i think i got away with it norm..../emoticons/biggrin.png..but you never know...dont want to go on gavs naughty step...

is me windy bucket okay dave...seriously gonna have a go...is it brewers yeast i suppose i need..

Back