Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Coa one of them days to day!!!!!

tench0771

swet an sun cream peeing in my eyes hose snaging on every thing an to top it off sun burnt an the finel straw was the system started playing up water was just trickling then ok then trickling then ok all this happend on the last house sp i went colecting on way home finished early:rolleyes: tomorows a new day ha think the sun just got to me to day :rolleyes:

At least it's not snowing bud... soon it will be winter.... Oh deep joy /emoticons/biggrin.png

I know what you mean as my back is killing me so I'm a bit grumpy myself today /emoticons/biggrin.png

infact i think ill go gym in sted as if i have some beers ill b in the dog house with other half dont wana have an even worse day:eek:

I prefer the winter..soap up a whole load of windows and clean at once..not having to play the is it gonna dry before I can squeegee game

Mind you if doesn't stop my missus barking orders as on the way out to do quotes tonight I have to stop off at the tip to get rid of a van full of stuff that I've been meaning to get rid of for months. Bless her /emoticons/biggrin.png

infact i think ill go gym in sted as if i have some beers ill b in the dog house with other half dont wana have an even worse day:eek:

very true some times its nce to give them an excuse to mone that way u can controle wat them mone about;)/emoticons/biggrin.png

Won't catch me at the gym

Used to go but 2 jobs stops that

I used to box so occasionally still have a run and a workout in the park but gym days are long gone

i used to box 2 an did karate for 6 years but it took its tole on my joints so i jacked it all in i now just do ketel bells to keep trim im quiet injoying it at the mo to b honist u can burn 800 to 1000 cal in 1 sesh i was doing body bombat buy only burn 500 cal doing that an i got bord of punching an kicking fresh air lol tryed body pump but hurt my rists so its ketels for me now

Mind you if doesn't stop my missus barking orders as on the way out to do quotes tonight I have to stop off at the tip to get rid of a van full of stuff that I've been meaning to get rid of for months. Bless her /emoticons/biggrin.png
time for mens club/shed :thumbsup:

swet an sun cream peeing in my eyes hose snaging on every thing an to top it off sun burnt an the finel straw was the system started playing up water was just trickling then ok then trickling then ok all this happend on the last house sp i went colecting on way home finished early:rolleyes: tomorows a new day ha think the sun just got to me to day :rolleyes:
yeah mate same here home early sweat running down between my cheeks van said 26 deg

So that avatar pic must be a little bit out of date as you must be a lean mean fighting machine now? :rolleyes:

i used to box 2 an did karate for 6 years but it took its tole on my joints so i jacked it all in i now just do ketel bells to keep trim im quiet injoying it at the mo to b honist u can burn 800 to 1000 cal in 1 sesh i was doing body bombat buy only burn 500 cal doing that an i got bord of punching an kicking fresh air lol tryed body pump but hurt my rists so its ketels for me now

i use the kettle too :thumbsup:

Back