Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Short break

Shiny

Hi everyone, just to let you all know I wont be active on the forum for the next couple of weeks.

At 3.45 this morning sadly me dear old mum past away aged 88, she's been poorly in hospital the last 4 weeks and the last 5 days myself and older brother have been at her bedside, so the last few days have been quite stressful...

I just wanted to let you all know I have'nt deserted you I will keep looking in to see whats happening and in a couple of weeks when everything as been sorted I will get back to posting.

Take care all...

Shiny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

er dont really know what to say shiny i suppose we all have to face that day ...one day...my mums off for a heart valve op soon...i am kind of lost for words..i am a mummys boy ...thanks for letting us know...and look forward to your return but i can understand just what you are going through at the moment...condolences...

It's a tough time for you and your family mate. I lost my Dad last year and it still stings. Just remember all the good stuff.

Latest Posts

Back