Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crappy collections

A

abs

Can tell school holidays are upon us , my collections while out working has dropped loads as customers are away or out entertaining sprogs , anyone else noticed this ??

i find more u can get to pay online the better . even when folk are at home im finding its easier to put a slip in the door with online payment details on ,than it is to have them pay at the door . many simply find it a drag to come to the door to make small talk .

many of my customers wont even deign to open the side gate when they are home even if we knock, wont answer, downright rude really , but they will be paying online at the same time as we are struggling to hurdle the gate

I don't collect it's either cash on the door at the time or people Pay via my website , this week though I'm defiantly going home.with lighter pockets than normal

I do quite a bit of work for landlords that don't live in my town so online bank transfer is ideal for me as you pay no paypal fees and the money goes striate into the bank

I do quite a bit of work for landlords that don't live in my town so online bank transfer is ideal for me as you pay no paypal fees and the money goes striate into the bank
and into the mrs purse /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back