Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Money cant buy these times

seye

At the beach all day with the kids, wetsuits and kneeboards ( just the kids!!) followed by ice cream then Chinese takeaway once we got home.......now both fast asleep!! Perfect day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Not far off, just south of Filey.....quiet place, loads of space for the kids to play. Third time my daughter has been this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep a nice chilled day....and another tomorrow....i watched paul brill movie...love wizard of oz goes without saying and of course my favoritish film of all time...every second of it....the sound of music....go julie go...

just remember we stayed near primrose valley....in a static caravan...er....that was a static that had seen better days....and that was a farmer i wont forget either...also the round trip of thirty miles to get some milk for tea....not many shops that way on...lovely place around there though...not going back to that caravan though...

had me old mom up on saturday and pizza for dinner :)

i luv pizza but it it always involves lots of toilet time stomach pain but just eat it anyway cus i luv it and not even a wee niggley gut o_O life can be confusing

yep a nice chilled day....and another tomorrow....i watched paul brill movie...love wizard of oz goes without saying and of course my favoritish film of all time...every second of it....the sound of music....go julie go...

just remember we stayed near primrose valley....in a static caravan...er....that was a static that had seen better days....and that was a farmer i wont forget either...also the round trip of thirty miles to get some milk for tea....not many shops that way on...lovely place around there though...not going back to that caravan though...

When was that in the black and white days lol, thinking of going next year, its a big big caravan park now.

• Like 1

I did a quick job I promised on Friday morning, then got home and took the rest off the day off. We ventured over the border into Cornwall and spent a wonderful day in Bude. Beach, rock pools, ice cream, swimming in the open air sea pool. Then driving home watching the children sleep via the rear view mirror. Good times indeed.

had me old mom up on saturday and pizza for dinner :)

i luv pizza but it it always involves lots of toilet time stomach pain but just eat it anyway cus i luv it and not even a wee niggley gut o_O life can be confusing

Strange, I cant eat Pizza either for the same reason. I have been really ill after eating out in a well known pizza restaurant three times, so I just don't eat pizza now. Although I love the smell of them.

Strange, I cant eat Pizza either for the same reason. I have been really ill after eating out in a well known pizza restaurant three times, so I just don't eat pizza now. Although I love the smell of them.

can you drink milk?

if i do straight onto kazy for an hour and stomach pains so use lactose free milk and everything good

Milk is fine. No problem at all. I think it may be garlic that's the problem. I think they use garlic oil in the pans. The pain has had me sent by ambulance to hospital on one occasion!

aint no joke cold sweat breaking out and pain

with so much cheese on pizza and i recon im lactose intolerant mystery how i wolfed down big one without a niggle

right pain in the as- :rolleyes:

you two with the dodgy stomachs....do you drink the live culture yoghurt type drinks with the good bacteria in...i swear by them...twice a day....i always had a dodgy nervous stomach too much acid...heartburn easy...but now...knock one of them down and alls well....just a thought....also like a strange thing called graviola...there are so many strange potions out there you just gotta find the one for you...

i dont really eat processed white foods... :D..just natural foods untouched i like better...

I don't eat processed crap but can eat anything

I eat chilli everyday and all sorts of spicy stuff

Processed stuff (burgers white bread etc makes me rough) maybe the salt and preservative rubbish they put in

you two with the dodgy stomachs....do you drink the live culture yoghurt type drinks with the good bacteria in...i swear by them...twice a day....i always had a dodgy nervous stomach too much acid...heartburn easy...but now...knock one of them down and alls well....just a thought....also like a strange thing called graviola...there are so many strange potions out there you just gotta find the one for you...

i dont really eat processed white foods... :D..just natural foods untouched i like better...

didnt know stella had live culture yogurt in it :D

seriously though :rolleyes: have to give yogurt and graviola a go thanks mate ya never know what might help

• Like 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.