Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook post

dasslr1

94 to go
theres an intresting post on facebook showing a house and asking what would you charge to do it .there charges very from £6 -£15 now this all depends on were your from . i thought it might be a good idea to put up on here and see what people think.View attachment 2771and tell us were your from

View attachment 2770

Last edited by a moderator:
Be lucky to get £6 for that up here
clear.png

Cambridge..was driving round there the other day..thought I was at the tour de france

Price would depend a number of things like frequency of clean, access etc and also how many are done in the same street at the same time I guess. Time is money as they say /emoticons/biggrin.png

just got three new ones like that after their existing windy wanted to up the price from £6.50 to £10....ooops any way i do them for £7 not bad jobs at all..good payers being the main thing...that is north west ...m6 junction 17/18 congleton...

I have a base level price. (meaning I don't reel out the hose for less than a tenner).

So it would be £10 take it or leave it. /emoticons/smile.png

Back