Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Wfp technique

Nigel blake

How many ways is there to skin a cat? You will find there is as many different ways as there are people wfping lol

Depending on seal integrity i tend to clean the windows and frames but the frames can be maintained rather than blitzing them, if the seals are iffy then do the same but let the frames dry a fair bit before i do the windows, which is fine this time of year but in winter its a pain, so tend to do the frames less frequently or just brush them without water.

Not always, but depends on frequency of cleans, most of mine is fortnightly or monthly so frames and windows dont get that dirty, but this time of year cobwebs are everywhere, so can get away with just sweeping them, but if the seals are good its mostly just easier to squizz over the job lot

I have a fair number of opened windows to have to deal with so what I do is sweep around frame with the water off, like keir just to get rid of cobwebs, then I have to be real careful to do the window without water going into house I have the water pressure down and have to rinse a bit more as not as much water rinsing with lower pressure.

I was thinking of getting one of these http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/the-reach-around-dual-tool-gooseneck-adaptor.html along with an unger cobweb duster or something like it, as got some country houses that are like haunted houses with spiders webs, despite being cleaned 4 weekly.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.