Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Woohoo new pole buzz!!,

keir

Earlier i ordered a brand spank phoenix x 22, i cannot wait /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:thumbsup:

Cool. But I'm not getting another phoenix. Nothing but issues with it. I need to get another pole next month so will get a slx 22

Nice one .... Let us know how you get on:thumbsup:
Will do

Cool. But I'm not getting another phoenix. Nothing but issues with it. I need to get another pole next month so will get a slx 22
Koop how long did you have your phoenix for? And what issues were you experiencing?

Had mine for nearly 2 years now and my first month or two i thought i had made a horrible mistake, within days the end piece that the brush screwed onto snapped, then weeks later a clamp snapped, then a lever but it was all sorted fast and for free but lost a few days work as i didn't have a spare pole. But once that was sorted i have loved every minute with the phoenix.

I am very interested to see how this one lasts compared to my original as i didnt look after it very well for a year.

Turned up this morning, after ordering it 22 hours before.......not bad WCW :thumbsup:

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly realised how worn my original one is, the new one feels like it has ridges in the carbon weave whereas the old one is smooooooooth, looking in the clamps as the pole slides through there is zero air gap again on the old one there is a significant gap. The clamps have like a sprung loaded feel to them and the old ones dont. Very pleased with it, but more interested in its durability now i know what i'm doing

I've also found wcw are good at speedy delivery.

Nice one....Keep us posted in the next few months how it holds up compared to your all pole :thumbsup:

Back