Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Time to get another vac

Smurf

Was on a job yesterday and 2 out of three motors packed up...Time to let the moths out of me wallet I suppose /emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't know yet to be honest as I've tried and killed most of them /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind you at that price it would be cheap enough to diy a guttervac as all you would need is to add an extra length of hose and buy/knock together some ali poles etc. :rolleyes:

Quick update folks I tried contacting coveva via email for some spares bits I needed for the knackered vac but as of yet had no response. The email was read but had no reply back so I'm guessing they don't stock them anymore.

Oh bugger! I just phoned coveva and they still stock the replacement motors & brushes for my knackered vac. Not to worry as at some point I might try get it working again properly. Apparently their contact email address is covered by a lady which is on holiday hence why I did not get any response.

Here are the prices I just got through if anyone is interested as the vac is the same that ETS use to sell that they have now apparently ceased trading

Good Morning,

Thank you for your call and I can only apologise that you had no response to your online request.

The prices you require are as follow:

V1. Coveva 3 Motor Vacuum Cleaner. £280.00. inc vat (1pc).

M7. Coveva Vacuum Motor 1000W. £25.00. inc vat (1pc).

MB1. Coveva Motor Brushes. £4.00. inc vat (one pair).

V3. Vacuum Switches. £3.00. inc vat.

All items are currently in stock and are available for next day delivery.

If you require anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Kelly Oldfield.

Frogchem ltd

Unit 2-9 Venture Park

Fareham Road

Gosport

Hampshire

PO13 0BA

01372 377 400

What wattage is it Smurf? Could not see it on ebay app on phone.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

3 x 1000 watt motors which is good enough for what I want if for./emoticons/wink.png

What wattage is it Smurf? Could not see it on ebay app on phone.Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

3 x 1000 watt motors which is good enough for what I want if for./emoticons/wink.png
What would you recommend for a gutter vac I think you told me before but cant remember.

I've bought really expensive vacs also really cheap vacs in the past but at the end of the day none are built to last when used for clearing gutters.

There are plenty to choose from on fleebay depending how much you want to spend.

Latest Posts

Back