Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why just my windows... dammit

koopmaster

Bloody bird **** all over to my custies windows. All the others are fine... well ******.

At least it came off easy...
uqebubu8.jpg
a6esypyp.jpg

Sound good....:thumbsup:

I like to relax in a jucuzzi tub myself well sort of as it's a kids blowup pool and I make my own bubbles. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sound good....:thumbsup:
I like to relax in a jucuzzi tub myself well sort of as it's a kids blowup pool and I make my own bubbles. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png
Careful smurf, at your age you could play the fart lottery, and end up with a bonus ball.:eek::oops:

I actually prefer it, unless it's house martins of course lol but, it's nice to have something to clean. It's even better when it's one of your more expensive customers....you can sort of feel needed after cleaning um...safe in the knowledge that your job is secure /emoticons/smile.png

Mart.

When your floating on that lilo it actually feels like your in a big pool on holiday. If a great feeling. And the beer tops it off

Back