Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What pole??

garry

hi all its time to replace my pole but im looking at getting a lighter one, whats the best/lightest pole to buy n where from? 27 foot im looking at, at pure freedom they are glass fibre, carbon composite or the phoenix poles. the carbon composite and phoenix are a lot lighter than the glass fibre so it will be between the 2, but the prices of the phoenix are a lot lower than the carbon composite, can any1 enlighten me to why its cheaper etc??

the pheonix is a very fast pole in use its lite an stiff alltho its not the litest on the market the gardener extreem will b the litest but very pricy have u looked at the xline poles very good buy all acounts alltho it will b slower in use compaired to the facelift due to having side ways clamps but will last longer /emoticons/smile.png

yes ive seen the gardiner ones but not sure if they are worth the extra 200 for a bit less in weight. where are xline poles??ny more websites besides gardiner and pure freedom?

I believe the phoenix become more durable the bigger they get, a lad i know has a huge one not sure exactly what size but even though its full carbon it still weighs a ton, he has had it years and never had any issues with it.

I have a clampless pole which use to be self erecting by the flick of the wrist but sadly not anymore :rolleyes:

by they way before anyone asks here is a vid of a clampless pole

I bet you was not expecting that /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

I have a clampless pole which use to be self erecting by the flick of the wrist but sadly not anymore :rolleyes:
That happens with age smurf

Needs help erecting

im still unsure whether to get a phoenix , there must be reason they are a lot cheaper than other carbon poles of similar weight

im still unsure whether to get a phoenix , there must be reason they are a lot cheaper than other carbon poles of similar weight
the china classic poles r very good same as the pheonix but biger clamps with possative stops unlike the pheonix they have the old facelift clamps on them there propa cheep

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/telescopic-poles-window-cleaning-poles_642510743.html

i no a few people with these an there very inpressed u can get a 18ft an a 45ft for £440 all in delivered

they do 18ft 23ft 35ft 45ft they also do a 50ft moduler pole like the gardeners one!!!wrth a look

I believe the phoenix become more durable the bigger they get, a lad i know has a huge one not sure exactly what size but even though its full carbon it still weighs a ton, he has had it years and never had any issues with it.
hi m8 thats very intresting, have u ever compaired a pheonix to a gardener pole?? if so is there a big difference in stiffness an waight say between a g 22 an a p 22?? ive never compaired side buy side

I have a 22' Phoenix. I really like it. It's firm and light, very controllable. I like the clamps. My previous and now spare pole is a CLX -27

hi m8 thats very intresting, have u ever compaired a pheonix to a gardener pole?? if so is there a big difference in stiffness an waight say between a g 22 an a p 22?? ive never compaired side buy side
No never had the chance, would be interested myself. Thats the only thing i find with all this gear, nowhere local to go and get your hands on all makes and have a feel or even better have a do.

nce one bud at lest u can keep adding sections if u need more hight as all fishing poles have parralow sections so u can just add a nother

Back