Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Brush head help

camcap

Hey all just started my own business after working for someone else for years, I'm currently using a unger sill brush which I'm not getting on with as it's to big and bristles are to stiff so bouncing of the glass, I've used gardiner super lite brushes before which I've liked but haven't tried there new extreme range are they any good ? Also are these tecbuk worth the extra money thanks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard

• keir

• camcap

• tench0771

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used a sill brush by Unger and also found it bounced o the glass. I threw it into the van and have carried on using Vikan brushes (Don't throw veg, I'm not joking!) Both my poles are fitted with Vikan brushes and I'm reluctant to change.

I know this hasn't answered your question, but thought I'd share.

Keir, I’m not getting involved in this one; I can only handle the little blue fellow in short burst, beside if you ask me camcap has completely ignored you comments in the review. :whistle:

Keir, I’m not getting involved in this one; I can only handle the little blue fellow in short burst, beside if you ask me camcap has completely ignored you comments in the review. :whistle:

Hahaha.......he's a newbie maybe he hasn't seen the thread.

Camcap check out the thread tecbuk brush, it'll either scare you off and never come back lol or you might find some interesting opinions on various brushes......good luck pal

Yeah I'm going to recommend a Tecbuk (I'll be getting one myself eventually to test) as it does get acclaimed for it faster cleaning power. I use Gardiner Extreme Hybrid as it does maintenance cleans fine & I'm "gramphobic".

Also will a gardiner Brush Socket 90° Fit the tecbuk as there only about £3.50 instead of the £11.50 tecbuk one don't mean to sound a cheap scape but I've only just started up and money is tight

How's the tecbuk at getting spider nest out of corners I find the square edged brushes work well so am a bit concerned with the rounded edge ??

I had the same thoughts, but it demolishes the little egg sacks. As for the sockets, just drill new holes, took me two secs and used the tecbuks thumbwheel nuts as standard

imagejpg12_zpse01301d8.jpg

• Like 2
How's the tecbuk at getting spider nest out of corners I find the square edged brushes work well so am a bit concerned with the rounded edge ??

yea it gets spider webs out easy due to the splay

Also will a gardiner Brush Socket 90° Fit the tecbuk as there only about £3.50 instead of the £11.50 tecbuk one don't mean to sound a cheap scape but I've only just started up and money is tight

u can fit the gardener 90 socket but u will need to drill to new holes in the 90 socket for it to fit

Tecbuk brush head is £8 more, but it will last. Both of the Tecbuk interchangeable brush heads are reusable parts; you don’t need to keep replacing them every time you need to buy a replacement brush.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.