Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

I love and hate holidays.

Gavin

So have had two weeks of from work. Which had been amazing the bit I hate is having to go back.

I guess it's like any job really you have aspects of it you love and hate. Being a desk accessory is getting a little grating now though with the sun glaring through the window teasing me.

Boy I do wish I was still on the windows right now. Well Monday is back to work day, boooo.

I have just come back from majorca and was totally knackered today...being my first day back on the windows. Surely it cant be anything to do with all the food and booze I consumed.

We all need an holiday. Its good for the soul and a welcome reward for all that hard graft. Its a bit of a stress trying to get everything done beforehand though.

Oh well.....only 5 weeks till the next one!

• Like 2

yeh liking your style mrtaytay....i had a day off to do the leak in the roof and it was one of the hardest days ever....and i got naff all money...but soon surely the work will go quiet ....soon...and i can get stuck in to the jobs around the house...hmm my holiday is at least two weeks at xmas...i not moving..........:D

I've spent all week blowing out of my ar$e wishing I had a desk job, just goes to show we never appreciate what we have.

Very true. I wanted a nice 9-5 mon-fri desk job and now I have it I wish I was out on the windows again. I do enjoy my job but I guess its always the same in any job you have really.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:er that not be my wife mr taytay...okay i got her trained at the weekend.....i had a right freak tonight...i went out late with no breakfast in a rush and so had no food since last nights tea...and i ran to the fridge......all i could see was bloody yogurt and juice drinks....i not very good when i hungry...there was a lot of shouting...especially as i had to water my hanging baskets and this involves two hosepipe setups as i still havent got my front tap....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: why me?????

Very true. I wanted a nice 9-5 mon-fri desk job and now I have it I wish I was out on the windows again. I do enjoy my job but I guess its always the same in any job you have really.

It depends If you have a boss Gav and have to put up with all that corporate crap. As Cnc often says....windowcleaning represents freedom, something that should not be overlooked. It suits those of us who have a free spirit.

• Like 2

Yeah I have a boss and as I am a manager of the centre I run its plenty of cooperate pressure. Still enjoy it but I have always had an entrepreneur spirit and need to run my own business. One day I will get there but for now I enjoy the job and comfort of a definite income coming in.

Ha yeah useful if your wife works though ey! Mine does not currently as we have a little one and easier/cheaper if she is not working as you only end up working to pay for childcare.

too true with you on that..

.its nice to see a regular payment ...which in our case pays the mortgage and we live on what i earn....which ...can run out sometimes...:eek::eek::eek::eek: quick back to work....

Yeah I have a boss and as I am a manager of the centre I run its plenty of cooperate pressure. Still enjoy it but I have always had an entrepreneur spirit and need to run my own business. One day I will get there but for now I enjoy the job and comfort of a definite income coming in.

So long as you are happy Gav. End of the day, thats all that counts......no matter what you do.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.