Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You scratch my back................

SPCleaning

I was approached recently by a window fitting company who wanted me to recommend my customers to them for leaking sealed units and the such like. Bearing in mind we windies see loads of them, I thought it was a good move on their part. In return they will recommend and leave my business card at every new fit they carry out.

This sounds like a great plan apart from I have very little space.

Worth thinking about approaching window fitting companies if you are looking for work though.

Networking is a great way of generating work from each other but a downside to this is if either party does a shite job or messes ppl about then can damage the others reputation for recommending them.

I'm extremely careful who I recommend to customers and only strictly when they ask as can backfire big time otherwise.

god i could keep the window fitters happy...an awful lot of blown units around here....pain in the bum when you go to remove a mark that isnt on your bloo dy side...grrr

Back