Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spectrum resin

tench0771

this is a warning to all dont buy it
devil.png
i got some just to try an its propa dung
angry.png
i changed my resin 3 days ago an its all redy reeding 002 not inpressed at all please dont wast ur cash on this u have bin warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectrum DI Tanks I've heard of..... but I've never heard of Spectrum Resin.... where was that from Tench.

Thanks for the heads up tench :thumbsup:

this is a warning to all dont buy it
devil.png
i got some just to try an its propa dung
angry.png
i changed my resin 3 days ago an its all redy reeding 002 not inpressed at all please dont wast ur cash on this u have bin warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectrum DI Tanks I've heard of..... but I've never heard of Spectrum Resin.... where was that from Tench.
cant rember now m8 there was a link on here some one said it was good so i thault ide give it a bash but hay ho u gota try these new resin's ill u going bk to tulsion:rolleyes: took one for the team lol:D

I was informed that it was a very high spec resin even higher than Tulsion which I thought okay give it a chance. Then had a look at the spec and the mesh size is smaller than most brands so would indicate less performance. On top of that 25 litre bag weighs around 17.2 kg the same weight as Unger when a customer weighed his bag.

Tulsion weighs in at around 19.2 kg. I always get 25 litres.

When doing a measuring check with the same equipment I thought it fell short of a couple of litres.

Have you found that Tench !!

Sad to hear the spectrum resin is not good:mad:, I bought it and still sitting in the shed, as waiting for tulsion to give up. The shop I bought it from said it was getting supplied at a good price. I will phone them up to say if I can return it and quote your experience with it. I had commented on this product before being available, so if I have led astray anyone, im sorry:(/emoticons/sad.png:(, but you would think any new product would be trying to outdo the main brands. Im a newbie and still waiting for my first bag of tulsion resin to end, so will be sticking to that. Is your ppm high? Mine is about 084.

Can you not take it back, as not fit for purpose?

I was informed that it was a very high spec resin even higher than Tulsion which I thought okay give it a chance. Then had a look at the spec and the mesh size is smaller than most brands so would indicate less performance. On top of that 25 litre bag weighs around 17.2 kg the same weight as Unger when a customer weighed his bag.
Tulsion weighs in at around 19.2 kg. I always get 25 litres.

When doing a measuring check with the same equipment I thought it fell short of a couple of litres.

Have you found that Tench !!
i have to tubs i fill an usly it fills them to the top come to think of it it filled the tubs but not as mch as my last bag of unger did!!an it did fiel liter but i never thault out of it at the time very intresting

Sad to hear the spectrum resin is not good:mad:, I bought it and still sitting in the shed, as waiting for tulsion to give up. The shop I bought it from said it was getting supplied at a good price. I will phone them up to say if I can return it and quote your experience with it. I had commented on this product before being available, so if I have led astray anyone, im sorry:(/emoticons/sad.png:(, but you would think any new product would be trying to outdo the main brands. Im a newbie and still waiting for my first bag of tulsion resin to end, so will be sticking to that. Is your ppm high? Mine is about 084.
Can you not take it back, as not fit for purpose?
dont werry mate u gota try there new producs it could have bin the best thing since slised bread u just never no it would b intresting to here ur view on it ie checking waight of bag ect:)

I'm kinda gob smacked what is happening in this market with mixed bed resin. A lot of products are not what they are with different naming etc.. and regeneration!! It's all about cutting costs and changing characteristics of the resin so makes it more competitive in the market but performance is devalued.

I know this for a fact but cannot disclose this information as within the industry.

Tench is right about certain people taking window cleaners for a ride !!!

Just of the phone to the http://www.windowcleaningstuff.co.uk/ shop regarding the spectrum, the chap says they have only had positive feedback, with one guy buying spectrum to sell to friends, as its so good? Dont know what they were using before though. So hopefully tench has only had a bad bag or something? I tried weighing my bag of spectrum, as wife got scales of the mother in law to start her diet, but kids have broke them from jumping on them:confused:, the shop did say they are the same size compared to the other 25ltr resin bags. So im going to keep mine and see how it goes, not started it yet though, will report on performance once Ive started it:eek:

Smurf not our MB-115 as stated QC reports on quality. This is other brand resins!!

This is not reference to Spectrum though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back