Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unbelievable

gray4

Had a job on Monday went to get paid and he comes out with u do no its to rain on Wednesday do I still have to pay full price I was a bit taken back by this all I wanted to say ur f***** write u do but held back and was polite to him sum jobs are just not worth the hassle

yeh thats why i left my old peeps on friday....but bloody weather forecast was cr ap.....last time one said....its going to rain now you've been.:eek:...hmmmm bless em....

We all seem to come across what I would call crackpots in this game which tend to be older folk I've found.

There's nowt so queer as folk /emoticons/biggrin.png

I only charge him £6 in the first place as I have lots of work in his street
These are the custys we could do without..bet they don't want em cleaning in winter either as it will snow at some point:laugh:

Just go to show you do some a favour price wise then they still don't want to play ball :rolleyes:

I only charge him £6 in the first place as I have lots of work in his street

Had a job on Monday went to get paid and he comes out with u do no its to rain on Wednesday do I still have to pay full price I was a bit taken back by this all I wanted to say ur f***** write u do but held back and was polite to him sum jobs are just not worth the hassle
Next time tell him "Yes, you get a £3 discount on rainy days, but when the sun's out its £3 extra. ...or we can just keep it how it is?".

Back