Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

My own gutters are overflowing

Smurf

Torrential rain has caused my own guttering to overflow this morning as could not handle the amount of rainfall the sky decided to dump on my house in 20 mins. Mind you it doesn't help as is shared guttering so the downpipes have to take the water away from next door roof too.

So just goes to show even having clear free flowing downpipes & gutters sometimes they can still overflow. :rolleyes:

I love it when we get a downpour as the phone seems to never stop ringing.

So many people just don't think about their house downpipes & guttering until they start overflowing. Then when going out to check & clear them I find they are rammed soiled with crud & sods.

I cleared mine two weeks ago,...they looked like a jungle. Cobblers shoes and all that.........
  • Like 2

yep mine probably need doing too...always the last on the list ...well i get no money....:eek:

this is after fixing the sill cover back on the daughters car in time for her mot...and mouse hunting in the extension...

mind you ...i sorted out the tree of wasps last night with my few cans inside me...er...gotta shift that somewhere as the garden is full....and supposed to be a nice restful weekend...

Speaking of which some are near impossible to do due without the right kit like this one for instance.

5915ca0a5f407_veryawkwardgutterclearingjobtopview.jpg.2dfaedc7c6cf0aac8f812120a7d21e4c.jpg

5915ca0a6805e_veryawkwardgutterjobfrontview.jpg.583417a95c7e64b27f201201e39f28f8.jpg

That job alone has paid for my replacement 3 x 1000 watt wet vac I got from fleebay:)

you been up in your balloon with a camera again mr smurf....i take it they lifted the injunction then....:rofl:

yep you need proper kit to get to them gutters....and of course...that relates to the price charged...:rolleyes:

i have used google maps but i a pretty cr ap driver....can never find the house im looking for...

crackin avatar spcleaning....rock star...cool dude...:D

bet tuffers asks about your bike.....

I normally ask a few questions first so know roughly where the house is before trying to find it on the map street view. Sometimes I'm still talking to the customer on the phone whilst having a look too.

i have used google maps but i a pretty cr ap driver....can never find the house im looking for...

crackin avatar spcleaning....rock star...cool dude...:D

multitasking smurf...its a great idea....they always seem to expect a there and then price...difficult ..

.the trouble is ...my laptop ....seems to have valves in and takes a while to work....well okay its the antivirus but its a pain....i must have to wait a good half hour before it lets me do anything...:zzz:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.