Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Nice wee drive today

seye

Had a nice drive up to Inverness to pick up my daughter today, 323 mile round trip, but I'll tell you what tonight my legs are stiffer that a full weeks graft ooft!!!

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Ooft jj you must have been walking like John Wayne for about a week.

Davieboy 200 miles then Windies I'm having a heart attack thinking about that!!!

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

A bit off topic but cannae be bothered to find the right thread

been using ecover and vinegar and is good

But wanna try flash

What flash do you use as about a million different products

Worked well on a new custy today..in and out 3 bed done in under an hour including cuppa(father in laws neighbour so rabbiting a bit)

Not got the same slip as ecover and vinegar though so will be going back to that

On the plus side sills and frames very clean

A bit off topic but cannae be bothered to find the right thread

been using ecover and vinegar and is good

But wanna try flash

What flash do you use as about a million different products

just started using Flash Liquid Gel 2 squirt to every 5L

I did 500 odd miles the other weekend down to farnborough airshow and back, normally my right hip seizes or just causes deep discomfort after 100 miles.

All i can say is i will never own a car without cruise control, this motor is the first to have it. Makes long trips actually pleasurable.

Once drove from Cambridge to Exeter to see posh draw 0-0 & back again. Said I'd never do it again. Then drove to Plymouth & back. At least they won that one 2-1. Bloody long drives for a footie match.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.