Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice wee drive today

seye

Had a nice drive up to Inverness to pick up my daughter today, 323 mile round trip, but I'll tell you what tonight my legs are stiffer that a full weeks graft ooft!!!

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I drive around 200 miles per day for work then do windows for the rest of the day..gets a bit boring..lol

Soon be jacking in the driving

Ooft jj you must have been walking like John Wayne for about a week.

Davieboy 200 miles then Windies I'm having a heart attack thinking about that!!!

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

davie dont have heart attack its the middle of the summer ,all them summer days and warm nights sipping beer look what your missing out on

Don't have much choice

almost got enough work to give up the driving

then just windows mon- fri

I use to be able to drive long distances no probs but can't do it any more as me lower half starts to seize up. Now I have to keep stopping to try walk the pain off.

A bit off topic but cannae be bothered to find the right thread

been using ecover and vinegar and is good

But wanna try flash

What flash do you use as about a million different products

Worked well on a new custy today..in and out 3 bed done in under an hour including cuppa(father in laws neighbour so rabbiting a bit)

Not got the same slip as ecover and vinegar though so will be going back to that

On the plus side sills and frames very clean

A bit off topic but cannae be bothered to find the right threadbeen using ecover and vinegar and is good

But wanna try flash

What flash do you use as about a million different products
just started using Flash Liquid Gel 2 squirt to every 5L

Was using flash all purpose..ok but I thinl ecover and vinegar has a better slip to it..both leave an awesome shine though

lol I may have to try ecover again its just sainsburys i so far away lol plus morning fresh is 2 for a £1.00

Myself I just use pure water with a special added extra missus /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol I may have to try ecover again its just sainsburys i so far away lol plus morning fresh is 2 for a £1.00

I did 500 odd miles the other weekend down to farnborough airshow and back, normally my right hip seizes or just causes deep discomfort after 100 miles.

All i can say is i will never own a car without cruise control, this motor is the first to have it. Makes long trips actually pleasurable.

Once drove from Cambridge to Exeter to see posh draw 0-0 & back again. Said I'd never do it again. Then drove to Plymouth & back. At least they won that one 2-1. Bloody long drives for a footie match.

Cruise control is good but when I am stuck on the a120 coming back from frinton/clacton area I stick cruise control on then have to open Windows and put tunes on loud to not fall asleep..14t with a sleeping driver is a bit dangerous methinks;)

Latest Posts

Back