Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2nd storey cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If its a standard 2 storey a 15double ie 30 rungs all in should do it, but best done with wfp its quite a hight when your up there.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

View attachment 2781 . the reason i use a triple is that i can use just the first two sections for the normal work and then use all 3 sections for the 3 storey. my triple ten is high enough with a rung or 2 still left to extend to reach old victorian 3 storey , i do these houses in the photos with my triple . the base section is a tad wider than what a double ladder is , praps more stableView attachment 2782

Last edited:
I just ordered a triple 12 rung..6.82 metres I think

have triple already but is a stretch sometimes

Rather overkill than too small

stop scaring me before i go to bed with them pics boar....nightmares here i come...:eek: and my big ladder work phoned in...restless nights....

I have a double that would reach that but its so bloody top heavy lol, would be about 6 rungs away from the top rung when its fully extended to reach that. Rather use my 12 rung ladder thou such choice in ladders...

I love triples as are good for doubles then use 3rd section when needed

Gone are the days with 2 section half tonne ladders..lol

I like driving past windys with my massive ladder on the roof /emoticons/smile.png they all stare aha

Latest Posts

Back