Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grabbed myself a bargain!

Picked these up yesterday, excellent condition and work a treat. Well chuffed with them for £50.

jadehyna.jpg

Very pleased with them. Although recently I've developed an irrational fear of the ladders slipping out on me /emoticons/sad.png
If in doubt, put the heel of the ladder closer to the wall. And have a think about buying a safety device for the bottom. Takes a lot of the fear out of it.

I am as carefull as I can be.. (just in case smurf is listening)

But I will be glad when my ankalad turns up

Don't matter how carefull you are some days you have a niggling feeling in the back of your mind

Other days you just get on with it and don't think about it..weird

Hey JJ cool set of ladders there looks like you had a bargain./emoticons/smile.png

as i got up top....i heard a noise from the gutter which kinda shook me...

and there was my little birdy friend sat on her nest....ahhhhView attachment 2795

not so sure about hatching up there in the gutter...next to the downspout....hmmmm

that is an egg shell next to the downspout er but no chick in sight ooops..

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh not so white in real life...she says its daz but it bloo min dont work...hey ....me got quite a few ladies today..two cuppas off one...and a fiver extra off another....i still got it....even if i dont use it now a days.../emoticons/biggrin.png

and there was this real beauty in a long summer dress...that kinda does it for me...and she was sat on her settee on the patio door as i came down the ladder....but i would not alter my pattern of work just to see her ...as i do the third storey first and then have to drop the ladder to do her particular window....and when i finally got there...she had moved...sat directly opposite...in a very...compromising position....well she got a very good clean window.....not that i leave a dirty window..but ...i was very careful doing that one....george would be proud....

Drooled all over it he did

You need ankalad at that height mate

Can't wait to get mine..no more hoping for the best..lol

ahh me big ladder only comes out once a blue moon ...er dont know ...i will look and get back....my normal ladder is....i dont know i will get back...i getting too old...

my biggie is 4.5metres closed 8.4 open...and my regular isnt suprisingly that much smaller ..couple of rungs but not as sturdy....and in the main only used doubled up...er...and i got wet finding that out ..and ..the nights are drawing in...

Back