Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well i have told everyone else !

aiden keay

Well I have told everyone else and random people I see so fort I would share on here aswell my partner gave birth to my second child at 1.55 am on Friday happy as a pig in s**t lol /emoticons/smile.png

Flippin eck that's 4mins 50secs longer that the rest of us lol

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

ahh made me cry ..bringing back memories..i remember with the first one expecting to just be an hour or so in hospital and a day later realised it took a little longer....

its a very special scary but joyous moment only those that have been there will truly understand that moment..congrats..

beat me to it seye..:rofl:

And a lot of sleepless nights too @norm ...Bless em:D

I remember those day's like they were yesterday. Poo all the colours of the rainbow too:rolleyes:

trying to work on four hours sleep...yawn....and the bloo dy kid smiling back at me at four in the morning...still a bloo dy pain now at twenty four...

trying to work on four hours sleep...yawn....and the bloo dy kid smiling back at me at four in the morning...still a bloo dy pain now at twenty four...
:rofl::rofl:

Latest Posts

Back