Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats the smallest window you clean?

Mind you my own conservatory has similar on the two corners at the front of it too...very narrow but longer /emoticons/biggrin.png

er...not a lot of light though...

there are some killer diamond shaped dead small windows here in sandbach which are really unique...thank god i dont have to clean em....

great post joshua...and of course...now we have to ask ...who cleans the biggest window?

er...not a lot of light though...there are some killer diamond shaped dead small windows here in sandbach which are really unique...thank god i dont have to clean em....

great post joshua...and of course...now we have to ask ...who cleans the biggest window?
I have a massive window about the size of two full size snooker tables. It sits awkwardly 8 foot above ground level, on steep sloping ground and basks in the sun all day....one of my most hated windows.

a cloudy day job me thinks ...and thank god for your magic cloths...:rofl: cant think i have any real big ones....big norris laps em up though all eighteen inches...

I used to do blockbusters before they went tits up.

18 inch squeegee done in seconds and wide enough to not need to get the pole out as it just reaches the top

I clean my glasses sometimes..do they count as small windows??:rolleyes:

I went through a stage of doing all windows possible with my 18 inch just cos I could..

Even the long top openers..

Just a big kid me

I have made my squeegee 15inchs fits perfect to almost every window apart from the 2inch ones might have to get the saw out and make a tiny one lol. The biggest I clean is a 5M by 2M window which slides between a brick wall to create a indoor outdoor experience aha it's pretty cool to be honest

I have a few odd sizes

Any time I get a nice new one I play around with my old ones

Have one about 5 inches for georgians

One that I never measured bit thought aaah that'll fit on openers

Always tend to be in my boot when I am up a ladder needing them though:gush:

That's always the way every time you get to the I must remember that squeegee. Climb the ladder then you remember lol

Latest Posts

Back