Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which to do sway to more

Which do you sway to more

• A

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Ok all a totally unrelated question but here goes.

Question. When you shop online which do you prefer/more likely to go for A or B?

The reality of free postage is that really it is just written into the product price, ebay is a prime example of this sort of thing.

A: item for sale at £100 but has free postage

B: item for sale at £94.99 but at checkout you get hit with the postage of £5.01. So your still paying £100 in the end.

i no good at maths...so i always look for the free postage first.../emoticons/biggrin.png

mind you in the case you state i cant really lose....but what if b....had been a penny cheaper....grrr...and i worked that out afterwards.....every penny counts..:rofl:

I always look at the total cost after postage

Cost a tenner but 30 quid postage..lol

Just curiouse really as have a little project not related to window cleaning. But i know for a lot they look for Free postage or companies use free postage as a sales thing but really a lot of the time it makes no difference in the end just wondered what the majority are likely to do.

Myself I go for the best price inc delivery so when they say free delivery I always find out if the product is dearer or not with the same product been sold elsewhere.

Not on topic but just tried some cif actifizz wife bought on a sill with rust all over it from spanners left on it..comes off really easy..tried before with other stuff and didn't shift..just so you guys know

usually free p+p doesnt cover n.ireland which is ok if stated

have ordered stuff and received email later after ordering :mad: dont post to n.ireland or postage will cost £17 extra

Latest Posts

Back