Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I've returned

J D

I am a blow in from another forum which a few on here used to frequent. Was on here briefly before but was banned for showing some humour and thought I'd return and see if Gav has grown less sensitive ?

I'm still on the other forum but if memory serves me right I'm not allowed to mention any other world beyond this forum?

Good to see a few familiar names here and hope to give and receive plenty of tips and advice !

Ps, I'm willing to accept an apology from Gav for my past ban and a bag of mcCoys malt vinegar as way of compensation for feelings hurt! To the future my fellow cleaners .......

I managed

welcome back jd , did you get your washer looked at , you miserable git :rofl:
I managed to fix it myself mate, trial and error ! I'm more handy than I thought. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I fix things all the time....anyone want to buy a wobbly foot stool? /emoticons/biggrin.png

welcome jd gavs a sucker for a bottle of whisky....thats how i keep off his naughty step anyway....:rofl:....er..dont tell him ..its home made whisky..

yeh i came in at twenty to six..knackered as you are....only to be told the cooker element has arrived....oh....i love grovelling on the floor in all the dirty sh itty grease...and of course my wife said thanks..great job...honest...sarcasm alert...

we don't mention that other forum on here unless you want to get banned:D

Guess you where on ciu. I swap between both forums now to get as much knowledge and fun as possible

nope and i have no intention to ...i still love up close and personal but....wfp is new ...its different...and has a novelty value...if people are out...wfp ...if they are in trad...dodgy windas..wfp....

er not so happy on the last job today....grrrrrr...cause its friday and i want to finish rushing...i filled up my backpack and tried to get my pole out....its hard to get through the door..and...knocked my newly filled backpack over and i hadnt put on the lid...grrrr all that pure gone to waste and a wet foot too....grrrrr

but i love my special water...although...i must test it some time....keep forgetting..

it takes a long time to learn a new skill and i am using every opportunity to keep learning...may even do my own tomorrow!

its just bees knees on leadeds...and going to try it on georgians next week..

Hello:thumbsup: The Prodigal son has returned:). no idea, what has gone on before, there is enough wars in the big bad world, peace man:thumbsup:

yeh i like to check em all but ...there isnt really a point most of the time...but i am sure the checking will become less frequent..i am all ready not checking some.../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh i loves me weekends..but they seem to get shorter every time...

Back